Vibrant area with everything on your doorstep
Hooper is a beautiful conversion competed in May 2017. It is set on a peaceful residential street, slightly away from the road with a traditional Victorian frontage. Hooper offers a stunning selection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and is perfectly situated for easy access to the city centre but on the door step of a lively local area with local coffee shops, bars, traditional pubs, a craft ale brewery, restaurants and bistros, boutiques and food markets.
Every apartment is finished to a high standard with all the integrated appliances to make your life easy; dishwashers, microwaves and washing machines. The beds are large and luxurious with Hypnos mattresses and Egyptian cotton bed linen. Fibre broadband and free on site car parking is also included.
- TV with cable for your music device
- Super-fast Fiber Optic WiFi connection
- Modern wooden flooring with carpeted bedrooms
- All mod cons in the kitchen with microwave/oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine with dryer
- Luxurious Double/Kingsize Hypnos beds
- Modern bathrooms with walking in shower in 1 bed apartments and additional bath in 2 bed apts
- Some apartments with private balcony or terrace
- Many apartments with original Victorian features, including lovely large windows for bright outlook
- Parking on site, subject to availability
CB1 2NZ/Please use postcode CB1 2LW for Sat Navigation
1 and 2 bed
1 and 2
Standard and Superior
Yes, on site
The vibrant Mill Road, with cafes and shops
Rates per week 1 Bedroom £425
2 Bedroom £489
includes accommodation, utility bills, weekly cleaning and fresh bedlinen and VAT. More information can be found at the bottom of our home page under “what’s included”.
From Parker Piece, turn up Mill road, leaving the city behind you. Cross a couple of pedestrian crossings until you get to a cross roads with traffic lights. There is a church on your right. Turn left at the traffic lights and then take the first right into Hooper Street. Turn into number 3, which you will find on your left, about 3 houses down. It is the large block, set slightly back from the road.
Click on map to zoom in and out.