Most central location
Wellington is a modern development of Studio apartments nestled right in the centre of Cambridge. The Grafton shopping centre is on your doorstep and the main city centre just 10 minutes walk making these apartments a great choice as a base for your studies.
Each Wellington Studio has its own balcony, sleeping area with a divine luxury Kingsize Hypnos Bed, living and dining area and fully equipped kitchen. Anglia Ruskin University is just minutes away on foot and Jesus College also close by so these are the ideal for access to University and to shopping and social activities.
- Flat screen TV, DVD and cable to connect your own music device
- Wireless high speed Fibre Optic internet connection
- Contemporary wooden flooring throughout
- Fully equipped kitchen features microwave, dishwasher,fridge freezer and washing machine with dryer
- Luxury Hypnos beds with Egyptian cotton bedding
- Modern shower room (please note: no bath)
- Feature private balcony or terrace
- Living area features floor to ceiling windows for a bright outlook
None on site but some nearby, subject to availability
Grafton Centre, City centre and Anglia Ruskin University
Rates per week £361
includes accommodation, utility bills, weekly cleaning and fresh bedlinen and VAT. More information can be found at the bottom of our home page under “what’s included”.
From East Road turn left into Newmarket Road (towards town). After small carpark on left turn left into Wellington Street. At end of Wellington Street turn left to follow road round. Byron House is on the left.
Click on map to zoom in and out.